Thursday, February 16, 2006

Of the US Military

Today I would Like to let everyone be aware that I am considering joining either the Army or the Army National guard. Yes weep for me, lift up your voice and lament for my time has come to leave this wretched place and become who I was born to be!

But really, why is it that whenever I mention to somebody that I may join the U.S. military, they try to convince me not to? They say stuff like, "No I don't want you to get shot", and "You're too smart for the military". I may be too smart for the military I guess (haha) but... then again, maybe they need some edumicated... WAIT A MINUTE!! To everyone who thinks that the military is made up of stupid kids who couldn't get any other job I advise you to think again. The U.S. military is chok full of highly intelligent kids from all over the country.

I have to go to work now. Bye bye

1 comment:

Joe Fool said...

I Honestly do not really think that this place is "wretched". That word just seemed to fit so I put it in. This place is actually very dear to my heart.