Friday, August 04, 2006

Key Words

Blogging again. Yes, remember that anyone can comment on my blog if they so desire.

My dear brother Jimmy said that in order to get more hits on my blog, I need to post more key-words. So I'll try it.

Ahem, Fall-out Boy. System of the Down. War of the Worlds. George W. Bush. Muhammed Ali. MIAI Abrams. Madison Square Garden. Ferrari. Groundhog Day. Ben Affleck. Stratacaster. McDonalds. Cigar Boats. Mechwarrior 2. Dell. Sasha Cohen. Sleeper Cell. Atom Bomb (yikes). Nascar. WWF. WWII. WWW. WWE. Perry's Ice Cream. Kermit the Frog. Cheeseburger. The Depesche Mode. I don't know if that's even spelled right.

That should do it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purplish blue, goldfish, Palm tree, twin towers, airplanes, pilotes, occupation, busy, stressed, spouse, earthquake...

Anonymous said...

that's not how you spell stratocaster.

Martha said...

I think he meant you should put all those things on your profile...

James Austin said...

depeche

lwmewcv!

James Austin said...

Sasha Cohen?

Priscilla said...

socks, babies, republican, bananas, shopping, shoes, computer, zucchini, rock climbing, stereo, shadows, paintbrushes...

Bethany said...

Why metion Sasha Cohen? Do you have a crush on her? You do, don't you? Or else you wouldn't have mentioned her name. I'm telling the whole world of your love for Sasha Cohen. You probably even want her to visit your blog so you can talk to her and maybe even someday marry her. I can't believe this. My baby brother in love with Sasha cohen! This is an outrage!!!


scysvyzc!

Anonymous said...

I knew you liked Sasha Cohen! I knew it I knew it! I'm going to help Beth tell the world. Joe, your so weird.

Anonymous said...

Ben I know Thats you!

Anonymous said...

oops I spelled that's wrong