Monday, January 22, 2007

bowSnoarding

On saturday I went snowboarding at Bristol Mountain. it was fun. Brian went too. We went on the hill and I fell down a lot. I went snowboarding only once before.

Josiah Teal -5 1/2 yrs.

Yeah. That sounds pretty good. So I'm really not very good at snowboarding yet and I did fall a lot. I have lots of aches and pains right now that keep reminding me of that. I need to go again so I can get more skilled but it isn't the cheapest hobby in the world, unfortunately.

Yeah so... that's another post.


P.S. I knocked a little kid down.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had fun, even though you're not very good at it. That poor little helpless child that you mowed down...

Martha said...

I can picture the small child flying up into the air like in a Little Rascals video.

Joe Fool said...

Actually, I just slightly tapped his ski's with my board while trying to stop for a guy that was sitting down on the hill. The kid was very forgiving, but his dad was slightly less forgiving.

Bethany said...

Garumph! People are just so mean... Didn't he understand that this was only your second time and therefore you were entitled to knock at least a couple people over?

Joe Fool said...

No, I don't think that that came to his mind.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

Anonymous said...

anony mouse wernt me.

Priscilla said...

Did you knock him down because you were jealous that he could ski better than you?
Naughty!