Friday, February 29, 2008

Woopie!

Hi everybody! How is your exsistance coming along? Mine is too boring for you to even begin to comprehend. All I do all day is lie in bed and wonder how I can make some money. Lately I have been thinking about swindling old ladies out of their meager pay. Isn't that evil? I doubt anybody will ever read this post because I have been away from cyberville for so long that I believe everybody who, in the past were my devoted fans have now gone off to seek their fortunes elswhere. Ramble ramble ramble! I am dying of fruityness! Somebody come and rescue of - I mean me. AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I love you Stephanie!



Woah! Sorry, I got caught up in the moment... how embarassing! (blush, blush, blush)

4 comments:

Martha said...

You are too much!

James Austin said...

Buwahahaha! You have TWO comments now! H ah ha haha ha ahahahaha aahh!

Rachel said...

Make that three.
So who is this Stephanie that you love?
I'll bet you're plowing like crazy by now, wondering when your gonna sleep.

Joe Fool said...

Ask my mom who stephanie is, she knows, and that was a joke by the way : ) Im sure I was probably plowing like crazy when you posted that, I'm not anymore though, lol.