Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 Random Things About Me!

I suppose I have been shanghaied by Mom into writing six random thoughts about myself.

I don't think I'll follow the rules cause I am evil.

1, I often make random noises for no apparent reason just to amuse myself.

2, I have never had a girlfriend because girls think I am too weird too soon.

3, I hold two, or sometimes even three way conversations with myself on a daily basis.

4, I really don't care what's popular with people my age, I don't really want to concern myself with fitting in with everyone else. It's much more interesting to an individual rather than become just another part of some dumb trend.

5, I have the most genius revelations when I mow the lawn or use the weed-wacker. That's when I come up with the best lines and the best story ideas and it's also where I get my logic from. Unfortunately I usually forget exactly how I had imagined these things when I tell them to people and I end up butchering them.

6, I like words with double o's; poop, doom, spooky, and groovy are just a few, you doofas!

I tag... everyone has been tagged already. :(

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Very interesting list!

Now how do you know girls think you're weird?

3 way conversations with yourself? I've heard of two, but never 3, that's quite clever!

Bethany said...

Three way conversing... That's a new thought. I'll have to try that out sometime.

Joe Fool said...

A girls first impression of me is always either, "You'r immature" or, "You'r weird." I don't know why it's like that, but it just is.

Anonymous said...

New looks for your vision. Will change your thinking of girls in future?

Joe Fool said...

I don't know what that means.