Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Seeing as it is now the 90th anniversary of Armistice Day, I would like to take a minute to honor all of the American veterans who have put their lives at risk to keep us safe. I also think of those who did not serve in active combat but rather spent their time fixing broken plane and tanks and such, and those who fixed the broken soldiers. I am a big fan of our military and I believe that our soldiers should be respected.

Anywho, again, thank you all you veterans and those currently serving, whether you saw action or not, your work is appreciated by me. Now let me see if I can find a nice picture to swipe.



I think that is a good one.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thank you for taking time to remember, Joe. It is much to easy to forget or take these people for granted.