Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sorry Brian

Today is tuesday, March... 7th? Any way, on saturday me and my friend Brian went to Brantling hill in Sodus to go snowboarding ( oh yeah, his sister Heather went too, LOL). It was quite frusterating for me at first becuase every time I tried to turn I fell on my bum. Brian tried to encourage me by saying that that stuff always happens and to just stick with it. And me, being all flummoxed, would always respond to him kind of sharply (not to be rude but just cause I was irratated and embarrassed at falling down on the bunny hill. So I think I made Brian mad at me for that but I really didn't mean to.
And then at about 3:30 PM I fell backwards after hitting a little bump and hit my head and got a head-ache and then I dinnit feel like snowboarding any more but Brian did and he got all dissappointed... Grrr. Maybe I'll go agian sometime and do better and not get so irratated and hurt my good friends feelings. Sorry Brian.

1 comment:

YUP!! said...

"Oh yeah his sister Heather went" whatever Joe! I'm not just "his sister heather," I'm HEATHER Haha...
-Heather Deere