Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesdays

"Porridge today Gromit, Tuesday." Nate just made himself some oatmeal for breakfast but he dinnit make any for anyone else! "I think I'll get my own porridge." Maybe I should just make some yummy eggses! Or some crunchable birdses! Mmmm, juicy sweet. Haha, I am such a doofas.
Today is, as I said, Tuesday, and I very strongly dislike working on Tuesdays because I work with a bunch of girls that like to tell me how everything is done and how I always burn stuff which is not true (not that I can remember anyway). They always seem very ready to boss me around all day while they stand around and chit-chat like women do. "Joe, I dont want to do that job so you can do it, and when your done you can do all those other jobs that I hate. I'll just stand here and talk about all the troubles in my life." Then I have to train Nancy on the fryer which is really quite hopeless because she never listens to anything I tell her. She's always giving the customer vegetable oil sandwiches and stuff like that. Yes, Working at Orbakers on a Tuesday when I am the only Guy there during the day is quite an endeavor.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

sounds like a yuk day... yuk-yuk

Martha said...

Po, po Jo!