Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hopeful Beginnings

I have finally begun a screenplay for a story I have been writing for several months now. It only took me 1 1/2 hours to name it. It shall be called... boy don't you wish you could know that! I'm not ever telling, never never never!

But I will say that it is very groovical, with mystery, action, and more mystery and action. It is a sci-fi/fantasy epic of epic proportions, it will awe and amaze even the most hardened critic. It will inspire millions of people worldwide....

OK, on a more serious note, I have only just begun work on a screenplay and the story itself isn't yet set in stone. Screenplays usually take a couple months to finish and when they are finished you usually have to go back and rewrite them half a dozen times before you get the perfect final draft.... It takes about a year and that's when you work steadily at it.

I also have several other stories that will consume my time so this probably won't be done till I'm an old man.

I need to learn to organize my thought more in future posts, I hope this post isn't confusing :/

4 comments:

Martha said...

I understand you perfectly.

Christy87 said...

hey! so do you write professionally?
also... what does IMD1 stand for? christy x

Joe Fool said...

Unfortunately I don't write professionally right now, but I hope to sometime in the future.

IMD1 just means "I am the one."
I could also make another blog titled "URD12."

Bethany said...

You are the one too... Sounds exciting Joe, hope it all comes together for you. Have you heard from college yet?