Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No, I Do Hate Money!

Me and My friend Joe Slocum continue our attempt to save enough pennies to purchase our first camera wich will allow us to begin production on several projects already in out heads. About two months ago, I had enough money to purchase my half of the camera but Slocum was struggling with his funds and didn't think it was wise for him to spend money on anything too expensive. Now the roles have been reversed, Slocum has plenty of funds for his half and I seem to not even have enough to pay for anything at all, much less a beautiful camera. Is this what life is all about? Struggling through each day wondering whether or not you will be able to afford the next months rent? Sometimes I wish a winning lottery ticket would get dropped at my feet but I don't think I should rely on anything like that happening in the future... I guess I'll just keep plodding along. :)

4 comments:

Christy87 said...

hopefully you're not stuck in your overdraft though! ooo in an attempt to get money i exchanged 500kenyan dollars(?) thinking id get loads and it came out as 3 pounds... guuttting! xx

Martha said...

Money maketh wings and flies away.

We always need more than we seem to have. At least most of us.

Bethany said...

Poop. That's what it is.

Martha said...

Beth, you have a potty mouth.