Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two Different Posts in One!

So as I logged in to my blog this morning I noticed something unusual at the top of the page. My adsense was no longer present. Confused, I quickly checked my E-mail to find that google had disabled my account. The reason was unspecified, but I think it was because it was doing rather well this month, bringing in about $25-$30. I had feared that this may happen; I had read the testaments of several people who were very upset at the fact that their accounts had been dissabled right before their first check would be sent to them. I guess that's is what happens though.... Maybe it was because I mentioned my ads in the last post... I didn't think that was illegal, in fact, it isn't.



Anyway, what I was going to blog about was, of course, political. It is that time.

I think at the top of my list of reasons not to vote for Barrack Obama would be because of what we like to call National Security, as demonstrated in the following video clip.




That's about all I can say there... but wait, theres more.

1. Obama is sympethetic with our enemies.
2. Our enemies like Obama and want him to win the election.
3. Obama want's to disarm America and Americans.
4. Obama is not a fan of America.

Why would we let him become president??
CHANGE! Yay, let's change!

Please define this change Mr. Obama.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm with you, Joe.