Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Pointless Post

I am bored. I am at school. I will fill out applications online. I will try to get a job. I am a loser. The End.


As an aside, I have been writing more stories in my "spare" time. I try to get my ideas refined, I work on a screenplay, I collaborate online with Facebook friends, and I throw around ideas with Joe Slocum. We came up with some pretty cool characters for a story last night. The Anti-hero who calls himself "The Scientist" and the US Marshall that is hot on his trail. And the psychotic assassin who is trailing them both. Oh we have good details about the lives of these characters too, but nothing that I will divulge over the internet. Suffice (it) to say that it is cool... unpolished, but it's that way on purpose. It has a gritty feel rather than a smooth flowing style, and I like that about it because it makes it feel more real to me. But maybe I'm just a weirdo.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

You are not a loser.

I have noticed that you certainly have a talent for writing. You have a good imagination. (If only you would finish the stories!!!!) Perhaps you should think about writing as a career.

Joe Fool said...

I do like to write. But I think I have to write my stories elsewhere because when I write them on here and then go for a while without working on them I either forget them, or figure that everyone else has.

Martha said...

No bit of writing should ever be totally discarded. It may lie (lay?) unfinished for years only to be resurrected in a moment of inspiration. Print them out and keep them in a file.

"Loser" is all in mind. Muster up some determination (and follow my link to Amy's blog and read Tiffany's story. Pretty sad.)