Friday, August 14, 2009

Blog Food

The reason I don't post too much anymore is because for some reason I make a bigger deal out of signing in to blogger than I should. For some reason I think it will be a pain and take forever when in reality I know it won't. My mind is weird! Hopefully nobody has completely deserted my blog in search of greener pastures.

Today on my way home from work I stopped for a red light and the guy following me at a safe distance thought I should have gone through. He promptly whipped around me to zoom through the red light after I had come to a complete stop. The guy who stopped next to me at the light (2 lane road) looked over and made a face as if to say "yeah that guy was a moron". we both agreed with each other using nonverbal gestures and then continued driving. Don't know why I felt the need to share that... but there it is.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Well, thank you very much for sharing. It's good to know I am not the only one on the road who actually stops for a red light unless there is a semi bearing down on me. It's getting wilder out there every day!

How's work going?

judi/Gmj said...

Glad you are a safe and sane driver. You are welcome to drive on my road anytime. Well, I don't exactly own the road although some people think I do.. :)