Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sociology Essay 2 (almost)

Prepare yourself, this next post is a doozy! This essay originally was 8 pages long. I managed to somehow shorten it to 7 pages before I turned it in. Actually, I believe I turned in both copies.

My score was not satisfactory in my opinion. I can't remember what I got, but is was somewhere around an 80%. Evidently, 8 pages wasn't enough information, cause my professor said I left out some important elements. I think the "important elements" weren't even in the textbooks, because I pretty much summed up the entire chapter.

Anywho, prepare yourself for some rather unexciting, informational reading...

...actually, after reading the essay through before posting, I am less certain that I should post it. Not that it's controversial, or offensive, but it is really boring.

I feel like I should make this blog informative, but not bland. One reason I hated reading my textbooks in school is because the information was incomprehensibly boring.

If anyone objects to my exclusion of the last essay in the College Essay series, post a comment. Otherwise, I will begin posting original material.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good ...i like your posting

Jack said...

I agree, posting stories/updates/reading material on a blog should be fun, engaging and informative to a good extent. Otherwise you lose the audience pretty quick.