Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Rotten Story

"Put a sock in it" he says. What a guy. I have ten minutes to come up whiththtjh a good story.

One day long ago in the kingdom of Werbahdguiz, ther lived some very bad guys. They would raid the local villages of all their riches and make off into the woods where their secret fortress was hidden in the shadows. The local athorities were strangely ignorant of these unfortunate occurances and did little to help the poor townsfolk. Then one day there arose among the peasants, a hero named Xeno. Xeno decided to follow the ruthless band of raiders across the countryside and into the dreaded forest of doom.

OH PHOOEY!! ten minutes isare up already! Well Mom, don't try to give me any ideas for this story because I already have it all figured out and I don't want you to give any of it away. (I'll love you even if you can't resist though.) until nextime, I'm Joe Fool saying so long for now.

7 comments:

James Austin said...

I read your blog regularly.

James Austin said...

I bet it took at least five minutes to come up with "Werbahdguiz".

Bethany said...

You are bad guys... but not Xeno. He's rather good.

jpmztzwd!!!

Joe Fool said...

I did have to think a little bit to come up with that name I guess. Maybe I'll write about a different tow called "Wergutguiz." Maybe not though.

Joe Fool said...

yes Beth, Xeno is rather good.

James Austin said...

You should probably spend your spare time trying to think of more wierd names.

Also, I am eating a capicola sub from Wegman's right now. And I saw a green suv with the license plate "Coca Cola," which is the same license plate number I saw on a red Ford pickup probably 10-15 years ago.

YUP!! said...

you like the name "xeno" don't you??? You used it in your blog called, A Few Good Stories.