Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Few Good Stories

I am afeared that sharkman may die. I can't seem to come up with any good ideas.

Once upon a time, there was a lowly peasant whose house got burninated by a big, mean dragon named Trogband. So the peasant swore revenge upon the dragon and set out upon a fateful quest to kill him. Then peasantman got the supertrinket and used it to buy his way into the archery bow winning contest and of course he won with great ease and then he killed the Ogre and fell in a mud puddle and got his good shirt all dirty and then it's all over the end.

Once upon another time there was a little boy who wished for a better life. But unfortunately, his wish was never granted, THE END.

One day, the good king went out upon the balcony-thing to survey his kingdom. Suddenly, from out of nowhere came a big fat ugly... *GASP*... PIZZA DELIVERY GUY!!

One day a man met his doom the end.

Once while I was being dumb, I got hurt.

This is the story of a courageous young warrior named Xeno. He charged the ranks of the goblins of Mount Gram in the battle of the green fields, and knocked their king golfimbuls head clean off with a wooden club. It sailed a hundred yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole. And in this way the battle was won and the game of golf invented in the same moment.

Now that I have completely exhausted all my story-telling abilities, I must beg of you to help me come up with more lovely stories such as these that I have just told you. All your ideas are welcome... maybe.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make these up all by yourself or were you taking drugs?

fihheo!

Anonymous said...

I can assure you he wasn't taking drugs.

Anonymous said...

yeah! He's a good boy, as far as i know...

Shelly said...

Heather comes up with all kinds of interesting stories about working in a gormet truck stop...

Bethany said...

Ooo, ooo! You can tell one about a bug and how he ran for President and meanwhile he was squashed by a bumbling biff who thought he had a wart on the bottom of his foot... the end

James Austin said...

Hey, no plagiarism! I know where that golf story came from!

nqlzjos!

Joe Fool said...

Yeah. I guess you're right. But I don't think that anybody of that kind of proffession (Lawyers, publishers, etc.) would read my blog anyhow.