Friday, May 12, 2006

Lack of Wisdom


Today I had half my wisdom surgically removed. So now I can't figure out why Mom put that picture right there and named this post "Lack of Wisdom". This picture must represent some kind of reaction to something dumb I said because of the fact that I now have the brains of a nine year old (no offense to any nine year olds that may happen to stumble upon my blog). But my jaw is feeling as if it has two gaping holes in it now! It really is quite strange all the odd thoughts that go through my mind when I'm inhaling nitrous. Like, for instance, "Why don't I just study Dr. Berger's beard since I have nothing better to do?" It really was quite an interesting beard with all it's strange coloration (black and grey) and all the precise distances between the whiskers. Enough of that for now I guess.

5 comments:

Martha said...

Ah... Your jaw does have two gaping holes in it.

Rachel said...

Ouchie!

Priscilla said...

Hey! It could be worse. I had all 4 of mine pulled at once!

Martha said...

I doubt it. He was supposed to have them all done at once, but the first two gave them such trouble, they decided not to put him through any extra agony!

Bethany said...

Hmmm... beards are kinda nice... but scratchy.