Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sharkman Returns

Alright, I have just had another inspiration for my Sharkman series (oh joy).

So lets see, last time I wrote about Sharkman I was describing all of his magnificent abilities because I could not think of anything else to write about him. Well one day, Sharkman is swimming about in the ocean in his Shark skin when all of the sudden, he smells trouble. So of course since he was a superheroe, he had to investigate. So, swimming faster that a fast boat, he finally reaches the spot that the trouble was coming from. Now I have never considered exactly how Sharkman can rescue people when he is a shark. Well, okay so lets say that he wasn't in the ocean because it's kind of inconvenient for me this time. (if you didn't read about all of sharkmans abilities this might not make much sense.) So sharkman is not a shark right now, he is dressed is his notorious Shark-Suit which doesn't limit him as much as being an actual shark does. This is probably going to be a confusing post.

So let's say that Sharkman was on vacation visiting his relatives in the town of Copper Harbor, Michigan, really quite a lovely spot. So as he was swimming around in the water having a jolly good time he happened to smell some trouble. Realizing that there was imminent danger to some poor soul out in the large lake of superiority, Hubert quickly ran to the cottage in which he was staying, donned his shark-suit, and dove into the water, leaving behind a bunch of bewildered relatives. As Hubert began to approach the spot he believed the trouble was located he began to get a weird feeling deep down in his stomach.

Well, it's almost time for me to leave now. I bet it feels like youre watching TV with my dad every time you read my blog (Dad would always watch 2 or 3 shows at once, flipping back and forth between commercials). Hopefully I'll finish this episode this time.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Oh my goddness! I am in such suspense. I'll never be able to sleep tonight!

Joe Fool said...

She meant "Oh my gOOdness".

Bethany said...

Did she say she was a goddess? I never knew...

GI Joe! Hurry up and tell more... I'm in such suspense too!!!

Martha said...

Oops! Sorry. My bad.