Wednesday, June 28, 2006

username

How much trouble did any of you have when picking a usename for your blog? Monday, I went and made a new blog for myself seperate from all the other blogs just so I could be somebody else. I entered in my first username wich was goodguy, then entered in my password and a fake e-mail address. Then I found out that the username was unavailable so I entered in another, wilder username. after going through the whole process of making a new blog and even posting one thing, I signed out and then went to work. At work I realiZed that I could no longer remember my username and I just spent 45 minutes this morning trying to remember it! But unfortunatel I could not remember it and I can't even delete the blog now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you put any interests in your profile that would help you find it again?

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

I had an extremely difficult time coming up with something that wasn't already being used. I tried twice at length before I finally got frustrated and gave up. On the third try I thought of something strange enough that it wasn't being used. I had to write it down at first so I wouldn't forget it.

Priscilla said...

I always must write it down! See? Even the younger ones forget. That's comforting!

Martha said...

The old ones remember perfectly fine, most of the time. :)