Thursday, March 27, 2008

Writing

I want to post something new and exciting but i cant.

Oh! Lately I am attempting to go to work writing some sci-fi/fantasy-ish stories that will utterly astound and amaze even the most hardened critic. I have finished the outline for one story and have begun working on several others. It takes a lot of work really, but with a good bit of patience and a clear head (and those things can be hard to come by these days) I should be able to make some pretty interesting and unusaul stories of such uniqueness that publishing companies will be begging me to give them the honor of publishing my work. Of course I will demand a large payment up front as well as massive royalties from my works and I will be rich and powerful and I will but off the world.

Why do I always get sidetacted? This post started out serious but got goofy. Why do I allow that to happen?

Ok, so not only do I have to think of unique concepts for my stories, I also have to finish an amazing outline and then I have to fill in the blanks with dialogue and descriptions of things. It is not easy, but it may end up being fun and well worth it.

But when all is said and done, what good does it do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately meant "buy" off the world.

Bethany said...

Now your ad is about writing a book instead of who killed Kenny. Way to go GI Joe. And now you can IM people on facebook. Woo-hoot!