Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nothing interesting.

Today is a cloudy day. The clouds are in the sky and it is very cloudy because of that fact. The clouds are clouding up the cloudiness....

Yeah so anywho, Today I have nothing to do but sit at the library and write some blogginess. But I really can't figure out what to discuss today, so before I ruin my stellar reputation of being cool, I will end this pointless post.

Or I could rite a shourt storie.

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, there lived a little dwarf who dreamed of becoming a brave warrior. But then he lost his family inheritance in a very bad bet agaist some very bad people and was forced to live out the rest of his days in slave labor to pay off his debts and his dream never came true.

THE END

2 comments:

Bethany said...

The poor brave not-warrior. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

Martha said...

I love your stories! Maybe you can help me write "my" book.