Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Schools End

Tonight, and as a matter of fact, right at this moment, I am at school and awaiting the commencement of my last class of the semester. Am I glad it's soon to be over? I think so, I need a break from it all. In another month maybe I'll be ready to go back. Until then, I plan on... working... writing stuff... watching movies that I have not had time to watch... cleaning my room... and so on. I hope I did good on everything!

My US History teacher also gave me a B+ (he said I could have had an A, but I knew I didn't quite deserve one... so did he) and he also gave me a 20 year old video camera. The kind where you put an entire VHS tape inside it and stuff. For that I am grateful... even though it's not top notch, it will do for now.

That's about all for now.

4 comments:

Martha said...

And we have a VCR!

Joe Fool said...

Yeah, that's why I took his offer! He wanted me to videotape Grandpa telling some of his stories.

Rachel said...

I'm glad you get a little break now, enjoy it!

Priscilla said...

That is really cool!