Saturday, December 20, 2008

Congratulations are in Order

So on Thursday morning (12-18) at about quarter after 4 in the morning our family welcomed a new face into our lives. Lucas Adriel (sp?) Teal was about 6 lbs 15 oz (?) and about 20 inches long when he arrived. He is the first son of my older brother Dave (to those of you who don't know me) and his wife Leta.

I am only now posting about it because I am lazy and I fugured, "Why bother, the only people who read my blog know already anyway." But then I though that it might be nice to tell about it just in case anybody new stumbles upon my blog (sorry bout that), I'd want them to know too, right?

So congratulations to Dave and Leta for their new baby boy! I still haven't seen him, but hopefully I will be able to make a trip to see him real soon.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Yahoo for new babies!

Anonymous said...

and...congratulations to you my dear Josiah...you are now 21 years old..when Lucas is 10 you will say..wow..I was only 21 when Lucas was born...now I'm 31..when I was 31 I had Darius...when I was 41 I said to myself...self I said, when this child was born you where 31..now your 41...I don't know where this is going but just thought that I would wish you happy birthday round about that way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET...I love you very very much...and when I am 90 you will then be 41..see...thats just how it goes..you may or may not remember this birthday card...probably won't even see it for days...maybe even months...maybe I should post a note on facebook to tell you this is here...big hugs..yogramanita

Joe Fool said...

Thanks Gramma.

Priscilla said...

He is beautiful!