Friday, January 23, 2009

Cross Country Adventure!

Yesterday I had the amazing idea to take a cross-country trip this summer. I will get a friend who also likes the prospect of adventure and we would take a video camera along as we drove from NY to California! Along the way we would have to stop and visit friends and relatives of course. In order to make the most out of the trip we would probably go out to Cali taking a northern route and return via a southern route, or vice verse. The idea excites me even now. Haha, it would be so much fun and would add to my memories for when I am old and dying. I really have to do something like this while I still can ya know.

So, I have to be sure not to get scared and decide not to go because that would be dumb and right now I really want to do it. It will be good for me! ithink

No comments: