Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

Unfortunately, I have to start preparing for school. Classes begin the week of the 26'th but my first class of the semester is on the 27'th. Books are available beginning today, so I have to make some time to get down there and get them... yay. I'm taking Psychology, Public Speaking, and Interpersonal Communications.

My car is also being fixed in Canandaigua so when it is ready I will go down to pick it up and then go get books if I have time. I am kind of disappointed at how winter break went, I had hoped to do more and have a fun time. But whatever, there's always summer, eh?

Sorry, my thoughts have been rather scattered lately so this isn't the most well thought out post.

Oh, I have a rental car for now while my car is being fixed, but unfortunately, the rental place (Enterprise) failed to check the tires before renting me the car. My Rio has never been stuck in the snow, but this Optima got stuck right away. It has near bald summertime slicks on it >:( Now why would they do that to me?

No comments: