Friday, January 09, 2009

Things to do in My Lifetime

I think I have been developing a more evident sense of adventure lately, but I don't know how to have fun. I need ideas for doing fun and maybe slightly mischievous stuff as long as it isn't illegal... not too illegal anyway, ha ha. Even if it's just driving around with a couple friends all night long being totally innocent. Now that I am 21 I can legally purchase alcohol, but I honestly can't seem to find the fun in getting smashed drunk. I have yet to purchase any alcohol despite the encouragement of a couple friends to do so.

Anyway, I have been thinking of things that I need to do in my lifetime and compiling a list. Here are a few of my aspirations.

Ride the L-train in Chicago.

Ride the subway in New York City.

Drive all night long and in the early morning stop at a small cafe where I don't know anyone and order breakfast (why does that sound enticing? I don't even know, but it does).

Visit London and walk the streets late at night.

Sing in a rock band, preferably one that actually rocks.

Drive a ricer (fast and the furious car) on a highway in Los Angeles.

Have a Guinness in a small Irish town (I know, I'm evil).

Meet at least one famous person.

Learn martial arts... if I can. :/

Fire a fully automatic weapon.

I would like to have a good girlfriend at least once in my life.

I've always wanted to go to Australia... but I don't know what I want to do there.

Roadtrip with friends across the country... maybe to LA where we will drive ricers down the highways.

Thwart a robbery. >:D

Make at least one movie, even if it stinks at least I tried, eh?

There will probably be more to come, but that's all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey, we almost thwarted a robbery in Maine. And I SO want to ride the subway too!!

Martha said...

Just don't decide to sleep on top of Burger King.