Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UGH!

I feel like I need to puke somewhere.

Anyway, I may lose my job very soon. I got sent home today because my shirt is not shiny and new. I need to buy a brand new shirt for my job or I will get fired. I don't even like my job, so why would I want to buy a brand new shirt? The shirt will just get dirty in a week anyway, plus the job is minimum wage and there is gas expenses, tire wear, oil changes, etc. Ugh, why bother eh? I put in applications before I went into work today anyway.

My public speaking class was last night and we had a substitute teacher already. When he read my name off the list, he said "That's a very nice name, the name of a poet." Something I had been thinking anyway. I always knew my name was nice... OK, so there was a short period that I wished to change it, but I was young and naive then.

I tried to put my CD player into my car by myself yesterday because I was tired of being musicless in my car. I hooked everything up the way that made sense to me, but nothing worked. This is getting very frustrating! Music is therapeutic to me. I REALLY need to ease my stress and get my mind off of... things. I try to sing to myself with no music, but the music is what controls my voice and keeps it from going places it shouldn't go. Plus something about certain types of music make me sing in ways that I otherwise can't figure out how to. I mostly need the music for stress though... I miss Five Iron Frenzy.

College is going to be tough for a while, and not because of the work involved. I have no first semester friends in any of my classes, and not only that, but they aren't even at school when I am! Some would rather have it that way I guess, but it's still tough for me. The smell of the college is killer.

I really need to go on that cross-country trip this summer... I really need it. YES I DO!

Ramble ramble ramble....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Maybe you'll make some new friends at college this semester!

Have you applied at Wegmans yet? That's a good place to work, with some good benefits too!

Joe Fool said...

I will apply at Wegmans in Newark tomorrow. I have applied at the one in Webster before, but they don't like me :(

I don't want any new friends, I liked the old ones. I know how that sounds....

Anonymous said...

If a man wants freinds he must show himself freindly. On the music note: the music doesn't keep you on it just drounds out your own voice so you don't notice how bad it is, haha. Joe, you are impossible to encourage; it's like you refuse to be joyful. Cheer up. This life is brief, enjoy it! Fruit of the spirit is...........JOY............